Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Welcome to my Blogger site! My name is Mochi Boo. I am currently living in Phoenix, Arizona, but have lived in many places in the Western States. Originally from Anchorage, Alaska, I moved to Fresno, California for a few years. Now I live in the West Valley of Phoenix, Arizona. Quite a change in temperatures! I have a sister cat and brother cat - but, enough about them already! Anyway, I have settled in here quite well and even have my own room. I'll show you that another time. Today, was pretty low key. I spent time in the office with my dad. When he was on his computer, I made myself a home on top of my mom's papers. She is very messy and I like that about her!



1 comment:

  1. She is very cute and her mom loves her even though she loves her dad most of all.

    ReplyDelete